Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 1 Results...

I am coming to the portion of the week that does not allow me to play poker.

I played this afternoon, not sure for exactly how long but played 1,084 hands.

One thing, my details show me down $15.80, when in reality I am only down $6.57

I have earned 212.6 FTP points.






So, I am down half a buy-in after 1,084 hands, not bad in my opinion.  Clearing the bonus is all about playing in happy hour at FTP, great promotion.  I was able to play from about 3-330 until I had to go to work.  About to fire up the tables right now.

I was playing 6 tables at once trying to clear this bonus; it was too many tables.  I adjusted much quicker than I thought I would, but it definitely affected my play.  But, I also took some brutal beats in the last hour of play.


No comments: