Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brave New World


Update 1

It just so happened that I actually have a day off this week and not only that but I have a day and a half...that is amazing.

Anyways, I decided on Full Tilt and deposited this morning.  I put in $250 as I planned  I have been playing for the last hour or so...actually maybe longer at this point.  Actually, I have logged 352 hands. Clearly not enough to determine a damn thing.

Couple of things I have noticed.

  • The bonuses are ridiculously hard to clear.  I never did the numbers on the likelihood of busting the roll before gaining the bonus. (because I don't know how)  But I have to think that it is extremely likely for someone with no discipline.
  • I am somewhat surprised by how easy it has been for me to multi-table.  I have been having no trouble with 3 tables.  I have been keeping 2 full ring open and then opening a third and playing shorthanded.  When the 3rd fills up I then close 1 and repeat.
  • The players are not good at .10/.25 I guess that does not need to be said but there are a bunch of rocks and calling stations.







                                              



2 comments:

Shane said...

"But I have to think that it is extremely likely for someone with no discipline."

Certainly; otherwise, it'd be a losing proposition for Full Tilt to give these bonuses. The fact is that fulltilt gets more money by getting more traffic on these bonuses than the amount they give away.

Goofy Girl said...

Absolutely.

Clearly with the little experience I have I would say that Tilt Control is a much greater concern for me online versus live.